Saturday, May 30, 2009

An extra week

Are you guys sewing your necktie purses?
Did you know that Amy, from Tie One On, just got 65 apron submissions for her last challenge? 65!
You'd think I could drum up ten. Come on...pleeeeaaase.
I mean, I get a lot of traffic on this blog.
So you guys are reading, but you're not participating.

I have a final exam on Monday, which is our deadline.
Because I'll be busy studying, I'm extending this challenge by one week.

So start sewing! :)
I'll post the necktie gallery and a new challenge on June 8.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I think purses are so much more interesting than aprons!

We're just in too much upheaval here. No neckties to use, and nowhere really to set up a machine, anyway. I'm stuck with the less space-consuming crafts of crochet and digiscrapping until we move (whenever that may be).

May 31, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous SomethingElse said...

I just came across your blog last night. I will try to whip up a purse over the weekend and get it posted in time. I can't wait for school to be out!!!

June 3, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Indigo Blue said...

I have the neckties! Once I het tomorrows meetings out of the way I shall have a big push to get it done by Sunday. Just not sure what to do with them! Yikes.

June 3, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm so glad you extended the deadline. I made my purse last night and I want to make a matching wallet. I'll have it finished this weekend.

June 5, 2009 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger LauraK said...

Thanks so much for doing this, Barb. I am looking forward to the gallery and the next challenge!

June 7, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home