Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yay--it looks like a lot of people are participating!

Thank you to everyone who has commented here or emailed, expressing interest in this challenge.

If I have not been able to reply to your comment, please forgive me, as my computer is old and slow and gets all wigged when I try to visit your blogs and your comment areas go to pop-up. But please know that I am excited to hear from you, and I hope you keep checking back here as I regularly update the site.

It frustrates me that blogger doesn't always notify me of your email information.
Jennifer just emailed this link from Raising Five, who may have solved the problem. You need to check a box on your profile page.
It's an easy click away. See the post here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home