Friday, June 8, 2007

Vintage beach bag ideas

For your beach bag, you might consider using a vintage pattern.
Here are a couple in my own collection:

This one has a damaged envelope, but you can still see the fun flower-like design
flip beach bag

Or this interesting design, where one handle fits into the other.
I have seen new variations of this.
Sometimes one handle is much shorter,
other times the bag is divided vertically in two print colors.
beach bag

Or a classic drawstring
Tunic, hat, beach bag pattern

Or a super-size tote
Parsons School of Design

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I love those vintage beach bag patterns. I'm stuck right now on what to do, thanks for the help!

June 10, 2007 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I love your patterns. Just ordered 1960´s patterns from Butterick.
Do you have pattern to that first dress, with jungle theme, colorful one. (lady who holds that fun flower bag) And.. do you happen to have that beach wear patterns as well (shorts, and bikini top etc.) Do you look for something special, that I might have? My Blog is all in English, it is actually page of my little treatment room, where I work, so please email me to serafiina.sainio@hotmail.com
Thank you!

June 13, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home