Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Rosewebs

Most of you know I love working with and supporting artists who utilize recycled materials, so naturally I think Rosewebs is awesome.

She makes totes from lawn-chair webbing.
What a wonderful, resilient material to consider!

Please note that I post tutorials on this site so you can make your own bags, but I also post companies from which you can purchase readymade items.

Really, we need both types of bags, don't you think?

So while I hope to stir your creative urges for each challenge, I don't mean for you to just recreate bags off these people's ideas.
In other words, support your local artist, okay?

Thanks to Jen for telling me about this etsy store.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger FinnyKnits said...

That is cool! And so much cuter than a lawn chair made from the same material. Imagine a beach bag made from beach chair webbing? Oh. Nice.

June 6, 2007 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home