Monday, May 14, 2007

On sending in your images...

When you guys email me pics of your finished project, I will always either reply to your email, or comment on your blog.

If you send in a pic and you do not hear from me, your email may have gotten lost in cyber space or my spam file...so please contact me again if I haven't acknowledged your participation, okay?
I want everyone's photos to get the credit they deserve, so hopefully there will be no glitchs.

Now hurry and finish your bags so I can get the Flickr gallery organized!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger FinnyKnits said...

Hi doll, I've had a minor delay on getting my purse together - but I have a fun new project: to customize a purse design for my own mom, on request. So, I'm hoping to get that finished in the next few weeks so that I can
1. Give her the purse back
2. Send my photos to you

Forgive my tardiness!

May 15, 2007 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home