Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No more challenges

My gosh, where does the time go?
Sorry for my lack of recent posts, but all my time went into organizing a surprise birthday party for a friend, lots of dog-sitting, and recently starting back to school.

I will be posting the gallery of Project #10 soon, though only two of you accepted the challenge.
Challenge #10, therefore, will be the last on this blog.

I will probably post ideas here and there, and I'll leave the blog up so you can cruise the sidebar of ideas.
There are a lot of great tutorials in the sidebar.

I get really decent traffic on this blog, but next to zero participation in the challenges, so...why bother, you know?

I'll try to post something purse related at least once a month, so the blog doesn't disappear altogether.

5 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Blue said...

Oh Barb I am really sorry that there will be no more challenges. I was going to pass on your link to my new group of students as recycling has been added in a big way to the new textiles course which starts this month. They can still use it for reference though. My charity/thrift shops are not good for fabric etc msinly knick knacks etc. Your blog is very inspirational and I like visiting here too. I shall look for challenge 10and see if i can get some of my students to take part, I shall load up the pictures for them. I shall pop back to see what it is.
x

September 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger CyndiLou said...

Hi Barb-
I am following you! I don't sew. Well---I do but consider myself a dysfunctional sewer- so I haven't done any of your Challenges! Maybe you should look for some great purse art to add. Anyhow...Since I love you and your blog, I am giving you the Idyllhours Blog Award!See my Blog for details!
http://cyndilou.blogspot.com/
Hope you will cheer up! See you!

September 5, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I just came across your blog today and am excited to look through all your links. I know what you mean about the no participation. I do a craft a month on my blog but I don't think anyone does it. Oh well. What can you do.

October 6, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb....we are here!

October 7, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous http://quiltsbagsgardens.blogspot.com/ said...

Barb...we really are here!

kc

October 7, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home