Friday, February 15, 2008

Contest!

I hope lots of you enjoy reading this blog, and I hope you are inspired to step outside your creative comfort zone even if you don't participate in my challenges here.
I mean, I would love to have a ton of people participate.
I hope you consider doing so.

But sometimes challenges for fun (uh, "what's in it for me?") just don't get a radical response.
It's like a comment I read about a dog handler who had to rush out to get prime rib for his dog (that was competing in the Westminster Dog Show) because, after all, "Beagles don't work for free".
Sigh...
That's okay though. I understand.

Maybe you can enter my challenge AND another one at the same time?

Amy Butler is having her own contest, and there is some mighty fine swag involved.
More info on Craftzine.
A part of me wants to keep this info all to myself (less competition that way).
But I want to do the right thing.
Good karma, right?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger LindaM said...

I think you're right about doing the right thing. I am wondering when the next contest ends? The vintage linen one.....Can you update me? I just figured out it wasn't the end of February yet, so please bare with me!

February 20, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Hi Linda,
I would have emailed you, but your address doesn't come up in my notification (you have to enable it on the settings area of your dashboard). Mine is just a challenge. I'd like a pic by the end of this month. Dates and all that info is always updated on the top of my sidebar, just so you know. Thanks so much for reading this blog and for participating!

February 20, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger LindaM said...

Thanks! I didn't even think to look at the sidebar! Such an impatient reader! I want you to know that I look at all the contests but haven't entered any yet/not sure why. Shy maybe? But I bought a vintage pillow case yesterday after reading your blog and I am going to do it this time. I will look into my email, thought it was enabled, but guess not. Will talk to you soon. hang in there.

February 21, 2008 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

The sidebar of this blog is actually the best part! Make all my effort in finding those links worthwhile!

February 21, 2008 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger LindaM said...

Don't Worry, I love your links! Found those in a flash the first visit! You do a great job in your efforts!

February 21, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home