Sunday, April 13, 2008

Call for submissions

This from Stampington.

How do you carry it? That’s the question Somerset Studio would like to help answer through our new and exciting special publication titled Haute Handbags.
Whether we use purses, clutches, totes, portfolios, sacks, bags, or attachés, there are many styles made with an astounding array of materials emerging from all corners of the creative world – all vying to be carried and used with style.

You are welcome to construct a bag from scratch, or to purchase one that you embellish and alter with paints, beads, rubber stamps, ribbons, buttons, transparencies, and more.

(ahem, it sounds like the current Purse Project challenge....)

No medium or material is ruled out so use your imagination to make bags of leather, wool, fabric, paper, plastic, wood, glass, or any other materials that you love.

Deadline for artwork to be received: Bi-annually every November 15th, and May 15th.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Thanks for the heads up on this. I have almost completed my project for the current challenge and I am super pleased with it. I'll be sending you pics soon!

April 13, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Barb, I was directed here by one of my blogging buddies as I am currently running a 'Handbag of the Day' feature on each of my 41 purses :-)

This is a great site, I'll be back

April 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home