Friday, December 19, 2008

Photo bag


I don't have information about this photo, other than it is the April 2005 edition of a magazine, The Textile Forum, English edition (at least that's what I think it is).
The cover features work by the Berlin designer, Pia Fischer.
Notes say, "German top (3 neckties), German skirt (made of zippers), and an election bag", photo: Eckhard Jonalik, Berlin

From what I gather, Ms. Fischer is wildly creative with recycled textiles.

I wonder what an "election bag" is?
I just thought I'd show it here since it features a photograph.
Yes, that's still the current challenge.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wonder what an "election bag"is?"
that´s because it´s angela merkl, the german prime-minister :)

December 27, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Indigo Blue said...

I have not forgotton about this challenge either. I submitted the recycled wallet with photos and I have a half finished bag and a stubborn sewing machine that will not stitch it! I will have another go and forward you the picture. What will the next challenge be? I will post about it on my blog and try and gain more interest for you? I enjoy them even if my machine doesn't!

December 29, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home