Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sometimes life just gets in the way...

Normally, if I don't get around to finishing a project challenge, I post a gallery anyway and just move on.
This time, however, I really want to finish my photo purse.
I have just been really distracted though, and I'm a long long way from being done.

So, I'm going to delay the due date yet again.
I apologize.
Hopefully I'll get more entries this way too though, as so far only two of you have sent me your completed challenges.
Sigh...I really don't know what I need to do to drum up more participation.

Anyway, I'm afraid to even say November, because I'm thinking I may need more time than than.

How about if I figure out an end date at a later time.
Maybe you guys can think of purses as presents you might want to make for friends or family that incorporate photographs.
I mean, the holidays are fast approaching...

4 Comments:

Blogger bellystitch said...

I am so glad to hear that you are postponing the due date on this one. I always take so long to decide what to do for a challenge which leads to me not having enough time to actually complete it. I just came up with an idea for this project two days ago so maybe I will actually get it finished this time.

October 1, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Indigo Blue said...

I have started mine challenge bag and just need to get some photo paper and then hopefully the stupid printer will feel like co-operating too. Glad it has been extended.

October 4, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger The Tattered Rose said...

Yea!!!! I didn't get my purse done, but I can still participate. It might be me who is clogging up everyone's Karma because I so want to make a purse for your challenge. I will try to get on it - I have been regrouping so now that I am back to making, I have too many ideas!!! Cheers, Trish G.

October 9, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
I have finished a small bag, pouch! I do have a tote to match but my printer sinply will not print the pictures, so I will follow up with this again in the future. Or the printer gets it basically.
XX

October 13, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home