Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Heirlooms

Janet, one of the participants/readers of this blog, has been kind enough to send me some ideas for this challenge (a gesture I wholeheartedly appreciate).
She sent a link to this bag, and I was like, hey! That's Trish! How did I not find these myself before?!
Trish and I have gotten to know each other over emails before and after So You Think You Can Dance.

Anyway, come to find out my blog buddy has a whole lot of inspirational examples for the photo challenge.

Her Mother Mary Purse was created as an homage to her mom.
Please read the touching post here.

This purse includes a photo of her grandmother, mother, and aunt. She gave this bag as a gift to her sister.Read her post here.

And this amazing purse, made with a photo of her mom and dad on the boardwalk in NYC during WWII. Another gift for another sister.
Please read more here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home