Thursday, March 5, 2009

Readymade inspiration

I'm going to fit in one more post about scarf totes before I post the gallery.
Inspiration from Anthropologie (thanks Jen):
(the whole site is drool worthy).

Really, ideas for projects are everywhere--from a design in nature, to something readymade in a catalog.
Let ideas meld together until you're inspired to create something new!

The Warm Climes Weekender is canvas, but totally inspires me to want to recreate it using a scarf.
The Well-Accessorized Tote is a scarf print, so it's a perfect jumping off point for an idea.
Or the Bandana Bucket Bag
Or The Scarf Scene Tote

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Blue said...

These really are good!! My efforts are not as stunning.

March 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Janine said...

I just found your blog! It's wonderful!!! I started making bags last summer. I have made 10 already. But have always used a pattern. I'd love to design my own. I keep drawing shapes. Your blog will be a real inspiration! Thanks. Oh, you can see my bags here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29968526@N08/sets/72157614395726470/

March 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home