Friday, April 10, 2009

Blog color

It was suggested to me that I change the background color of this blog from the black.
Do you prefer this new color?

I played around with different colors (a white background, green post titles, pink header...)
Aqua and purple is what I am ending with today.
All suggestions welcome.

I still have to figure out how to add the banner.
I have a banner on my Woof Nanny blog, but it only shows up in Explorer (not in Safari or Mozilla).
Aarrgghh.
I have the old classic template, so I can manually manipulate the html.
Anyone have any helpful hints?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't got any helpful hints as the whole subject of manipulation of blog colours and banner issues are a big mystery. However, I love the new colour of the blog background and I wanted you to know how much I love this blog as an escape from the college papers that are pressing on my mind right now. Thanks for the work that you put into this blog and all your work online.

April 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I really really appreciate it.

April 16, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home