Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where are you?

I am having some computer problems, so the current challenge will have to be extended another week or so.

That gives you more of you an opportunity to participate!

I have not, surprisingly, received many entries.
I have gotten several emails stating interest, but not completed projects.
If I do not receive more entries, I will have to discontinue this blog.
I think this is a great site with tons of info, but if people aren't participating in the challenges, I should be focusing my energy elsewhere.

7 Comments:

Blogger Snippety Gibbet said...

Oh, I hope you don't discontinue the blog. I just discovered it!

April 30, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Me too! I am finished. I just have to send you the photos!

April 30, 2008 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger KR said...

I haven't been by recently because I have been incredibly ill for several weeks. I am still very interested though.

One thing I will suggest - having not been back in a couple of weeks, its hard to find the challenge again. I could be missing it completely, but if it were more accessible I bet you'd have more of your visitors taking part. :)

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

May 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Hi Kristin. The newest challenge is always posted on the top of the sidebar, including the date due and the theme. I'll try to figure out a way to call attention to it.
Barb

May 10, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Okay, I moved the info all the way to the top now, so hopefully it's easier to see :)

May 10, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found you, too. I love seeing all the bags and hope you won't have to discontinue the blog.

May 20, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barb, I'm still around. Going to school so my bagmaking time is really limited. About to finish up and have a break before my next class starts so I'll get to work on this project. Hope you don't have to stop this one. BTW, I love the inspiration for this project!

June 6, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home