Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wow, is it already July?

Be patient with me, I'm going to try to finish my tee bag before I post the gallery.
Will hopefully post tomorrow.
Sewing on t-shirt is a little more difficult than I anticipated--I spent a good deal of time with my seam ripper last night.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention this fun idea I saw at the county fair the other night.
This is the Miche bag.
The Miche Bag
It is a black handbag (cute on its own) with interchangeable exterior designs that are magnetized.
In other words, you don't have to empty your purse contents to coordinate your bag with your outfit--you just change the magnet.
Another bonus is the magnets just fold up flat, so they're easier to store than an equal number of purses.

The fair was selling these, if I remember correctly, for $69.99, and it included three exteriors of your choosing--they call these shells.
Seriously cool.
Judging from the website (which is still, for the most part, under construction), the company sells distributorships.

The employees at the kiosk said the bags are also sold on QVC, but I was not able to find a link.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home