Thursday, May 29, 2008

Make your own potholder loops with old T-shirts***Tutorial

If you don't know how to crochet or knit, you can always make loops from t-shirts and weave the loops on a potholder loom!
How fun is this?
Tutorial included (just click on the photo to go to the flickr page).

I'm not sure if you need to be a member of Flickr.com to view this.
If you do, it's super easy to join--and it's free.

Somewhere I have a vintage booklet where all the little potholder squares were sewn together to make a purse.
I'll look around for it and post the pics when I find the booklet.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

I wish I could provide brigh colors like these for my loom!

May 30, 2008 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I have been meaning to do this with my students. Thanks for the reminder.

May 31, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home