Thursday, May 15, 2008

Visual Inspiration!

I don't know about you, but I get ideas and inspiration from checking out what other people have made.
Then my ideas just domino from there.
I love the hand-stitched details on this bag.
Crispin Bixler, purse from an Urban Outfitters t-shirt


Lots of inspiration on Flickr.com (links will take you to their Flickr pages)
Tinkerbell bag from Purseonality Bags
She sells her bags in her etsy shop


Wired Ware bag from Puck-Man



Cannoli Backpack from Fisheye3

It's for sale in her etsy shop


Fun bag posted by Gutstrings (see design info on flickr page link)
Note the ruffling and the zipper--this is a perfect example of thinking outside the box.


I love this Cherry Bomb bag by Trendy Wendy Crafts.
Note the hardware on the handles

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Blue said...

Excellent ideas, especially the cherry bomb bag. Got me thinking....

May 19, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Meraki Soap said...

I love the owl bag, to cute!!

May 20, 2008 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Arlette said...

Hi! Thank you for your interest in my t-shirt yarn tutorial. It is okay with me if you post a link on your blog directing your readers to my blog to view the tutorial. My method is a very quick and easy way to make alot of t-shirt yarn really fast. If you use your rotary cutter to cut the strips instead of your scissor, it saves your hand from the stress of cutting through alot of layers and speeds it up 100%. Hope you and your readers have fun with it.

Heres the link:

http://mousechirpy-polkadotpineapple.blogspot.com/2008/03/tutorial-t-shirt-yarn.html

Aloha!

May 22, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home