Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just what is this blog anyway?

In case you're new to this blog, let me just explain what's going on here.
This blog is a reference for lots of tutorials and purse-related websites (the entire sidebar is filled with links), but it is also a challenge.
Every two months, I post a theme and ask readers to make a bag per the theme.
Participants send me a jpg image via email, and I post all the pics on Flickr.com, in hopes we are inspired and motivated by one another.
This challenge idea is based on the apron challenges introduced by Tie One On.

Tie One On does not offer a prize, but she garners lots of interest and participation.
I have had some difficulty inspiring people to play along here, so I have started offering prizes.

The theme for each challenge is posted at the top of the sidebar.
I aim to get people to try new ideas, to step outside the box creatively, and maybe learn something along the way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home